Thinking of decorating our living room

Recently, I discover a blogger account that gives me a huge inspiration of natural, simple living style. It is Lisa from Farmhouse on Boone. Every time watching her YouTube Chanel or blog post, I always have the calm, peaceful, natural, relaxing feeling which I love and want to apply them to myself. Especially, her farmhouse decoration is the best.


Our house was bought more than 3 years ago but we have not done any proper decoration, just some very basic daily needs. So, I am thinking of a mini renovation/decoration project. I may first work on the living room where my family spends most of the time together.

I found some decors through google search that quite match with our current house style:



Here is my current living room:

Now, I don't know where to start. I have zero experience about this. Normally, I just go to IKEA/Walmart if I need something. Since I have some time this year, I would like to do it properly so that I can save money and have some DIYs at home. It sounds great! Can I achieve it ? Let's see.

Comments