10 years round-up


It has been 12 years since I created this blog.
Today I write my first post of new year, new decade to resume my last 10 years. Time is flying. So many things have happened. Some are good and some are bad which I have never ever thought would happen in me. It is true to say: "Never says never"

2010
  • Got my Computer Science Master degree at Sejong University, Seoul, Korea.
  • My daughter was born.
2011
  • My husband got his PhD and got accepted at McGill University, Montreal, QC, Canada as Postdoctoral.
  • Visited our family in VietNam for 1 month. Then, we left for Montreal, QC on 15th Dec, 2011.
2012
  • Got my first job in Canada.
  • Got CSQ.
2013
  • Obtained Canada Permanent Resident (PR) and Australia PR at the same time. We decided to stay in Canada.
  • I and my husband started the French learning journey.
  • My son was born.
2014
  • Studied Oracle program.
  • My parents-in-law visited us.
2015
2016
  • Bought our current home.
  • Started working at CIC of IBM as analyst programmer.
2017
  • My mom passed away which I still can not accept this fact.
  • My kids visited Vietnam the first time.
2018
  • Started having pain in my neck.
2019
  • Confirmed that I had Chordoma after many tests (MRI, CT, biopsy, etc.)
  • 3 operations were done to remove the tumor and install the feeding tube.
  • Stayed in Boston 2 months for the proton therapy.





Comments