H&M try on back 2 years ago

Clothing is what I pay attention when I meet a person at the first time. Is it weird? To me, they not only keep you warm or cover your body but also show off your characters, your tastes, your daily activities, something that you tell the world who you are.

I, personally, loves classic style or sometimes mix between modern and basic together. My outfit is always comfortable, simple first. If not, after a couple hours, I will get changed or it will be at a corner forever.

Today, I look at some old photos that I took when I were in the fitting room of H&M. It is funny through.

In my opinion, the best way to see if the top/bottom matches you or not is taking pictures. I have had many lessons in the past. It looks good in the mirror but when you bring them home, they may not be the same. Then, I battle to keep or to return.

Here are some funny pics that I took 2 years ago:









Comments