New year 2020 goals

Have you ever done any new year goals? I have never done that before, no goal, no specific plan, just live by year by year. 

Based on Wikipedia: "A New Year's resolution is a tradition, most common in the Western Hemisphere but also found in the Eastern Hemisphere, in which a person resolves to continue good practices, change an undesired trait or behavior, to accomplish a personal goal, or otherwise improve their life."



Last year 2019 was not a good year for me, especially my health. I don't want to give details about my sickness but just to mention that I am a cancer survivor (Yes! you hear me right, a cancer survivor). I know everyone feels scared about this word "cancer". Me too and I am still, even I have gone through a whole treatment.

So, this year 2020, I want to refresh myself, move forward. There are some goals/resolutions that I need to achieve.

Health
  • Always be the number 1 priority.
  • More careful with food/drink.
  • More meditation/yoga.
  • More walking/outside activities.
Mental
  • Calm
  • Be positive
  • Be present with family
  • Get rid of unhealthy thinking/worries
Family
  • Spend more time with my kids: talking/discussing/involving more their daily activities.
  • Plan more mini vacations
Style
  • Find out a best way to style/organize the wardrobe.
  • Only buy things that really love and wear.
Home
  • Keep clean and tiny. Get rid of things that are no need.
  • Really put hand on the mini DIY projects.
  • Figure out a process to renovate the basement (budget, constructor, timing, etc.).
Garden
  • Plant a small summer vegetables.


Comments